This pancake recipe is so easy and quickly to make that you might even be able to cook it on a weekday morning before having coffee. It’s chewy, crunchy and the sweetness is just right. No sugar, no flour. Make it!
by Marlene Schoepf @diet-icious.com
- 2 large bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp sliced raw almonds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Brush with 1/2 tsp vegetable oil.
- Peel the bananas, mash them in a medium size bowl and mix with all other ingredients. No need to be thorough – small chunks of banana are a nice surprise in the pancakes.
- When the skillet is hot, portion pancakes into the skillet and brown evenly on both sides for about 2 minutes each side. Note, that the pancakes will NOT hold together as good as regular pancakes since there is no flour involved. Make smaller pancakes to solve that problem. Smaller pancakes are more fun to eat anyway.