A strong performance begins with good preparation – selecting the right sport, proper equipment and clothes, and building a workout routine. But performing to your best also means optimizing your daily nutrition. Consuming the right amount of calories and essential nutrients — such as carbohydrates, protein, fat, vitamins, minerals and fluids — make all the difference in your physical and mental performance.
Whether you are looking for a general nutrition workshop for you and your friends, an interest-specific presentation on macro nutrients, or a workshop tailored to your groups needs, shoot me an email and let me know what your thoughts are. Here are some topic ideas:
- Nutrition 101 – A guide to a healthy you!
- Nutrition and Exercise – How much of what is right to fuel your workout?
- Nutrition for Competitive Pilots – What changes in the air?
- Nutrition and Martial Arts – How to cut weight while keeping stamina?
- Recreational Sports and Nutrition Optimization for a Better You.
- How to Keep your Family on Track – A guide to family nutrition & exercise.
- Gender Specific Nutrition – Women have different needs than men!
No matter what your interests are, I can look into the most current research on nutrition to guide your interest group.
|Workshop for up to 5 participants||$50 per person|
|Workshop for 6-10 participants||$30 per person|
|Workshop for 11 or more participants||$20 per person|
|Nutrition 101 Workshop (any # of participants)||$200/hr|
Click below to book a service of your choice with me. I’m looking forward to chatting with you!